Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I am rushing to complete some summer clothes that need to be mailed soon so I put the finishing touches on this sundress last night. It is called "Hayden" and it is a Sew Sweet pattern. I found it on the "Fairytale Frocks and Lollipops" website. I love finding new and unique patterns that are fun to try. This is one. The three ruffles are attached at the hem after the dress is complete. I finished their raw edges will my serger and roll hemmed them.....so glad I did! It is a much easier way to finish a raw edge. Most sergers sold today will do this edging. This is an "E" pattern. You buy it online and they email it to you to be downloaded and printed on the spot......I REALLY love that...it is in your home immediately and you can begin your project. For impatient people like me this is a joy! Happy Sewing!

No comments: